Thursday, May 22, 2008

We Have Ourselves a Winner


Last night was the first HomoChic party, MoneyShot Mondays, and I am in so much fucking pain right now i'm not even sure how i'm able to look at my computer screen. It hurts like i'm being punished for sins against humanity. I'm hungover, but this isn't one of your run of the mill 'gosh that was an awful lot of Jameson last night' hangovers. No, this is what can only be described as an epic hangover. I thought it was going to be a pretty chill night, it being the monday after Bay to Breakers, just a night out with girls. I was wrong in a big way.

I'm not sure how i ended up doing the wet underwear contest.
Photobucket
I guess it might have something to do with the 2-4-1 drinks.
Photobucket
Maybe I was Inspired by the crazy-sexy professional stripper lady.
Photobucket
What ever it was there was Heat in the air.

I need a nap.

No comments: