Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Queer Agenda


Here we are Team.

PRIDE!!!!!!!

The gayest week in the gayest city in the world! I'm so excited I can taste the FUCKING RAINBOW.

Here is a quick run down of where you'll find me this week (if you find yourself inclined to look)

TONIGHT! (Wednesday)

My first stop is a house warming for my friends, Jordie and Mark. But after that i'll be moving my feet to funky beats at the notorious Booty Call. $3 dollars all night at the Qbar (456 Castro)

THURSDAY!

The RFD launch party at Tingle Tangle will bring together Radical Faeries from all over the Empire. Young and old, wise and winsome, come and mingle with some of the best people i know (while some of the most talented people i know knock your faggoty socks off) $10(2565 Mission)

FRIDAY!

If you miss Tingle Tangle definatly come to the Faerie Fun Brunch at Cafe Flore, where you can meet and greet Radical Homos from near and far under the summer sun.

I will be preforming at the Suppervision Pride Pajama Party, backing up the rapacious Miss Ambrosia Salad. the party starts at 10 and goes late.

PINK SATURDAY!

The Mad Hatter's Tea Party is being held, noon to 6pm at the Faerie Village (UN Plaza).

Then later that night is Comfort and Joy's world fameous Afterglow (a very sexy party <>)

SUNDAY!

The day Itself. Come find me at the A Different Light Booth in the morning at the festival. After that i'll be making my way to Juanita More's infameous Pool Party

Find more info about the weeks events HERE

No comments: